Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Yours-Jason Mraz



What a sweet voice with lovely, crafty lyrics! If you haven't heard the song before, listen to it without watching the video first, then you can focus on the wonderful lyrics and melody. Believe me, I'm not one who notices lyrics first EVER; I always notice the rhythm and melody first. Sometimes I often know all the lyrics to songs but not what the songs are even singing about...just the way my brain works! Anyway, in addition to the melody and reggae rhythm, I noticed the lyrics the first time I heard this song...which, isolated as I am, was just this week. I am so happy to have discovered it. It's happy, hopeful, beautiful and fun. And he seems like a real, solidly-good person who likes to be goofy...just like me and you! :) Enjoy the song.

No comments: